masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Jim, I hadn't heard about acans. That would be cool. I don't own any fraggable acans yet, so that experiment (for me at least) will be left for sometime in the future.

ctx, I have no doubt it would have worked with the Birds Nest also.

noodle, hermits and snails have always been shipped with a splash of water to me. Just for the humidity I think.

master

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Pssh...Masta..the freaking clam i got from you OPENED UP AND WAS THRIVING in 20 mins...how dare you doubt yourself...I wish i didn't have to sell that tank, but i was very happy with it..i am sure we will do business once my tank cycles :), no wait i am sure

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
coralcrazy said:
ps the thermos is a great beverage holder :)

That's exactly what it's for. Receive coral/clam/fish, pop open a cold one, sit back, and enjoy. Never have to move! :lol: Kind of like Joey and Chandler, recliners, cooler with beer, Baywatch. :bigeyes2: What more is there!

swimmer

S

steveo32

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Damm masta I didn't know you were that good lol those frags look like they just came out of your tank the color was insane. you should get incontact w/ him and see if he could send you updated pics

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
steveo32 said:
Damm masta I didn't know you were that good lol those frags look like they just came out of your tank the color was insane.

No fibbing Steve. You know damn well I'm THAT good! :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

Tonyscoots84 said:
hey master :Up_to_som feel free to make me ur guinnea pig and see how it works out sending :Up_to_som 6 frags this way... and ill even pay for shipping... im always looking to be a part of something and help out :Up_to_som

T, we just might have to do a swapping test with this method. LMK when you're growth kicks in and you're ready to make :bunnies: . This is a good way to get new frags on the cheap. :lol:

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: