AussieCrazy22

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gen 3 pro! I've taken my gen 1 lights and shipped them to echotech and they shipped them back as the g3 pro clusters and all not to mention for $20 bucks more I even got the new fan and bottom plate to match the new g3pro I have. when you look from the bottom all look brand new g3pro, love the way the work with the software outstanding lights and very happy not to mention they finally got uv incorporate into the clusters now.

Last edited:

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Gen 3 pro! I've taken my gen 1 lights and shipped them to echotech and they shipped them back as the g3 pro clusters and all not to mention for $20 bucks more I even got the new fan and bottom plate to match the new g3pro I have. when you look from the bottom all look brand new g3pro, love the way the work with the software outstanding lights and very happy not to mention they finally got uv incorporate into the clusters now.

Wait for $20 they basically gave you a gen 3 from a gen 1? All you have to do is ship it to them?

AussieCrazy22

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait for $20 they basically gave you a gen 3 from a gen 1? All you have to do is ship it to them?

For 20 bucks you get the g3pro frame so the bottom of the gen 1 fixtures will now look like the new ones. And for I believe is $270 per fixture to upgrade the lights internally to now have the same power as the g3pro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: