Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
tamerin.jpg

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I tried 3 times, even feeding live pods, brine, and black worms. I haven't had one eat enough to survive. The best I had was eating an occasional brine shrimp, and mouthing + spitting out small food particles. I give up on them, better suited for the wild I guess. Mike C had some success with one I recall. Hopefully he chimes in.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The male red tale is amazing looking and one I hope there's more success with in the future there was a time when most leopard wrasses had very poor survival rate so hopefully we see better success with the red tails!
I bought a tiny yellow tail tamrin 3 yrs ago still have it gotten pretty big beautiful fish sometimes it's snout turns bright pink anyone know why? Will get a picture of it it's a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I don't think it has anything to do with where and how they're catching them, it's just more along the line that the food requirements haven't been meet to keep this fish alive. I think someone needs to invest time and figure out what they're eating in the wild, then at that point come up with something that is suitable to what they eat and need to survive. This is probably not going to happen and basically someone is going to need to try a bunch of different foods and hopefully some thing, or combination of things, will work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: