E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I was there last night and picked up a very nice zoanthid rock.
Anyway, I asked about the Mystery Wrasses. They're all gone. The LFS employee said they're going to bring in 8 more next week, but he said they won't be at the $45 price.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello Again everyone. First I want to thank you for your continued support. We will continue to try to make things better. As for pricing, unlike other retail businesses, I believe that if I get great prices, the customer should get a great price. I will continue to pass on great pricing to you. We try to buy aggressively from our wholesalers in hope they continue to give us special prices. Unless we specifically state in a post that an item is a special limited price, we will continue to offer our product at posted prices. In short, probably too late for that, we are getting more mystery wrasses in next week and they will be right around the same price. If the wholesaler ships, we will post that they are in. Thanks and have a great New Year. Rich

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hello Again everyone. First I want to thank you for your continued support. We will continue to try to make things better. As for pricing, unlike other retail businesses, I believe that if I get great prices, the customer should get a great price. I will continue to pass on great pricing to you. We try to buy aggressively from our wholesalers in hope they continue to give us special prices. Unless we specifically state in a post that an item is a special limited price, we will continue to offer our product at posted prices. In short, probably too late for that, we are getting more mystery wrasses in next week and they will be right around the same price. If the wholesaler ships, we will post that they are in. Thanks and have a great New Year. Rich

all the best, rich, rocco, andy, matt, jesse! continued success in 2012! save me one! :cheekkiss

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I dropped in on Saturday and picked up 3 beautiful colonies..and ran into 2 other members from MR while I was there :)

Thanks Rich for the great job you are doing with the store, your sales guys were helpful and nice to deal with and the prices were better than competitive!

I'll be back for more! :bunny:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: