Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well, winter is finally making an appearance:shocked:

To offset that nasty weather, here are a couple of specials to brighten up the day

We have 2 pairs of real pretty ORA Platinum Clowns. They are normally sell for $349-399 a pair but as a weekly special they are $299 (Say the magic word "Matty" and get an additional 10% off)
Other tank raised fish include 2 pairs of S/A Premium Snowflake clowns for $119 a pair

Below are some other specials for Manhattan Reef Members(10% off fish only)

Mystery Wrasses $ 79 each ($69 for M/R 10% already included)
Bullseye Jawfish (Opistognathus scops) $34.99
Melenarus Wrasses $ 34.99
Flame Combtail Gobbies 18.99

Tongan Nassarius snails $2.50 each or 5 for $10
Nerite, Margarita snails and Red leg hermits are 1.00 each or 12 for $10. You can mix these guys up and make your own clean-up crew:division:

Aussie Gold torches ,Orange hammers and many Aussie Scoly's are in plus the normal large assortment of corals and frags

We also have a special on PE Mysis cubes 3 for $ 21. All Pro Salt sheet foods are also priced to sell

And yes we have an octopus(Octopus sp) that is a one day special $29

Have a good day, and be careful shoveling.

Thanks

Last edited:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I was go there today but had to run an errand in flushing. I went to a local fish store and man have I been spoiled. The place sucked. Probably stop by aquarium village tomorrow on my way home to see what new things they got.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: