Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
MR Members Welcome to SALTMANIA 2016

Instant Ocean Bucket - $29.99

Reef Crystal Bucket - $37.99

($10 mail in rebate ? one per person on rebate only)

Fritz RPM 55 lb box 205 gallon- $49.99 (AMAZING)

Red Sea Salt 200 gallon bag - $49.99

Red Sea Coral Pro 200 gallon bag - $57.99

Seachem Aquavitro - $79.99 (225 gal)

Tropic Marin Bio Actif - $84.99 Pro Reef - $74.99 Sea Salt - $69.99

Limit of 10 per customer

Limited quantities of Seachem and Tropic Marin in stock

If out of stock on any product sale will be honored

and ordered for customer paying in advance

Sale Starts 10-28 sale ends 11-15

Come on in and load up on your favorite salt
AV

Last edited:

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The Aquaforest salt is $49 for the 25kg box or the 22kg bucket. That sale is only available on the boxes and buckets we have in stock. Aquaforest has raised their prices to LFS and they went against their whole policy of supporting the LFS

As for the 200 gallon box of reef crystal, we always have that at 3 boxes for $120
With the rebate it is much, much less expensive to buy the bucket right now. The box is usually a much better buy, but not when the 160 gallon bucket is net $27.99.

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
[/QUOTE]As for the 200 gallon box of reef crystal, we always have that at 3 boxes for $120
With the rebate it is much, much less expensive to buy the bucket right now. The box is usually a much better buy, but not when the 160 gallon bucket is net $27.99.[/QUOTE]

Is the rebate limited to $10 regardless of how many buckets of salt you purchase? OR $10 per bucket? (If so, is there a limit on the # of buckets?)

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The rebate certificate reads one per person, I believe. You can purchase as many buckets as you want. What some people seem to be doing is getting spate receipts for each bucket and claiming the rebate with the names of different people. One guy bought 6 buckets and pay individually for each bucket. He said he was going to put his father's name and friends name that did not use salt. We have had the rebate available in the store for months and this is the second time he has done that. I am just telling you what one customer told me he did.

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
the Sale still happening

Sale still going on

Attachments

• Resized_20161027_115243.jpg
    Resized_20161027_115243.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 244

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We got 18 boxes of Fritz in On Tuesday and when I left today their was 6 left. Our next delivery, if the distributor has it will be on Tuesday and Thursday of next week.
We were supposed to get in 36 boxes and we were shorted because the distributor did not have any left on hand. If you are looking for a large quantity, you can come in and prepay and I will honor the price when they come in. I have 2 other people who have 10 boxes each when the next pallet comes in. We will not see this price again any time soon. Hope to see you on Saturday so you can also take advantage of the 25% off all livestock and other sales and give aways.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: