MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Ocean Forest 86street 17-18 Ave. nice place & they know what they're doing. 718-256-5651 ask for Alex.
I was there last weekend seen full tank of clowns didn't pay attention to the prices tho. they told me new shipment coming this weekend too. good luck....

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
MOIDOL i have been there today and he just got a few clowns that didnt look too good. Asked the guy to feed the fish in front of me and he said that they will not eat for another 3 or so days so I guess i will come back on Weds to check it out. But thanks for the info.

Adamc1303

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
There is a place on Nostrand Ave right of the corner of I. The name is Fish Expo. The prices are avergae but thetanks are well kept and the livestock is healthy. Down side is that they stopped selling coral! Is Ave X still open? The best store I found to be is in the city. New World Aquarium its on 38th between 21nd and 3rd. I know the thread is for BK stores but this place is awesome. They have a great reeef selection.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I tried there and since danny is not there the new sales person lies. Told me they have plenty of clownfish and when i went there they only had one. Just wasted my time going out there.

I can tell you that they had around 15 clowns a day or two before you went. I was there when they got the fish in so he wasn't lying to you and also speak to Dennis the next time.

bud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi

I went there recently the guy (Noel) told me they were going to move to coney island ave and ave Y.

Give them a call to confirm it.

If you happen to see a Clown Maroon with Gold stripes ( 3inch) please let me know

thanks

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
i live somwhere near by but I COULDNT FIND IT TOO..... i was looking all over for it.. ave X on East 22nd street??????????i was there NO FISH STORE

Its there...... Its on e 22nd street off of avenue X and it opens late after like 12pm and they have no sign over the store so it might be hard to locate them. If you coming from Coney Island Avenue and you are on avenue x you make a left onto E22nd street and its right there on the right hand side of the street. HOpe that helps. Nothing really special there anyways. Dont have any nice corals but i got a nice shrimp there and some fish (if that is what you are looking for) good luck

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey guys I noticed a new store on coney and like v or w it's a block away from the 7/11 on the same side. I haven't sen it open yet just the sign, (Tanks, set-ups fish and corals).

It's Underwater Creations. They moved and they will be up and running in a few days.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: