Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We will be shipping to Pratt Thursday for Arrival Friday June 19 if this is okay with everyone!

Order cutoff is Noon on Thursday June 18! Still lots of time to hop in on this one! :splitspin

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks for helping out Randy! If you ever get tired of that sweet gig at Pratt, you can always have a job here at cherry corals! :tongue1:

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
We will be shipping to Pratt Thursday for Arrival Friday June 19 if this is okay with everyone!

Order cutoff is Noon on Thursday June 18! Still lots of time to hop in on this one! :splitspin

My order is in. Will pickup from Randy this Friday. Thanks for the great deal :tongue1:.

Carlos

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am having problems ordering throught the site, I log in and my cart is always empty no matter what I add to it and dont know what is going on.

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am having problems ordering throught the site, I log in and my cart is always empty no matter what I add to it and dont know what is going on.

Be sure you are logged in under the coral site, if you are logged in under the equipment site, it will say www.cherrycorals.com/equipment in your web address bar. If you made a login under the equipment site, you will need to make a new login on the coral site. I know it seems confusing, but they are actually two separate websites.

Also check to make sure cookies are enabled for the site, otherwise your computer will not save items put in the shopping cart.

If for some reason it will not work, just let me know and we can always do a paypal invoice that you can pay with a credit card or paypal.

Thanks,

Brett

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Finally got it working and placed the order and my order is #883. Hope the zoas turn out great after the shipping. Just to make sure pickup is either before 4pm or after any time after 9pm this Friday?

Jason

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
As promised here are some quick pics. All 3 gorgs are opening nicely, the strawberry one has just started showing some nice yellow polyps.

Attachments

• blueberrygorg.jpg
    blueberrygorg.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 185
  • purplegorg.jpg
    purplegorg.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 182
  • strawberrygorg.jpg
    strawberrygorg.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 178
  • nano.jpg
    nano.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 184

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: