Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Everyone...I highly reccomend taking advantage of House of Fish's visit. Time to stock up. When else can you get prices below what you'd pay at the LFS with better quality and get it delivered in person.
:groupflip

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
10 more days...

:birthday:

5_1_120.gif

I'm there!

swimmer

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Me too and for just becuase I am throwing out some teasers! There will be more of course :)

In addition to inverts we'll have some frags.

House

Attachments

• OrangeBamBams.jpg
    OrangeBamBams.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Orange centers.jpg
    Orange centers.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Merlettis.jpg
    Merlettis.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 116
  • BlueYumas_1.jpg
    BlueYumas_1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

saltman123

Salt Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll be there and am looking forward to meeting the people who I haven't met yet.

I can use a few more snails and hermits, and am also up to buy some softies and zoos. Not trying to break the bank since Xmas really did a number on me, but I am looking for some stuff.

Zoo's, Shrooms, Ric's, Softies? I'll definitely be shopping in the lower budet areas ;) Anyone have anything to offer??????

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've got a toadstool attached to a piece of liverock (approx 2-3 lbs with a patch of brown star polyps) for $30 if anyone is interested

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Getting ready for the BBQ bash :biggrin:

Since House of Fish is going to be bringing some livestock, now would be a great time to finalize what everyone would like us to bring. We would like to only bring fish that are ordered. Bringing an assortment of 'unordered' fish would not be good for the stress of the fish. So anything you would like us to bring, please post here and we'll hook you up on Saturday.

We will have an assortment of inverts, some softies, zoo's, rics. If you'd like a specific LPS or SPS, let us know and we will bring that as well.

Thanks to Craig & Liz for setting up this soiree`
36_1_75.gif

Russ & Jim

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Russ....I think a CT getogether was long overdue. :grouphug:
We've got beer. We'll have BBQ. We've got Reefers. Could you ask for more!

alway a big fan of your zoos. What's the hot zoo of the month? Anything with a cool sounding name like reverse balloon knot or san diego zoos?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: