Rating - 100%
20   0   0
slightly better toadstool pic

leather.JPG

chasesng

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hmmmmmmm

this thread clearly shows the benefits of maintaining a full and complete correspondence with ManReef.

i fully acknowledge my failures in this regard. was away for couple months and when i came back last week, didnt notice this posting until 6:30 this morning Sat 12/30.

as a ct "forever newbie", i would be most interested in making the short trip from stamford to what i believe is norwalk...correct?

if too late for orders, no problem. if not, i'f actually been trying to get organized and buy some cleaning crew of the reef variety. some standard type snails and crabs plus anything unique would be of great interest.

mine is a most humble tank limited (happily) by t5 lighting so i stay away from sps and exotics.

know its last minute. dont worry about me for bbq but i would gladly contribute with libation. got sons hockey game first thing in morning so will check back in around 11. anybody bringing "stuff" that wants to talk can call me on cell at 203-253-3215.

will also need address...i'm assuming can do mapquest for directions

steve in stamford

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Steve,

I am sure craig will send you directions - also, we'll be bringing some basic clean up crew stuff pre-bagged so that you can take 10 of these and 5 of these - so hopefully we'll see you there.

If you know what you want, we have the following:

Cerith Snails
Astrea Snails (Turbos)
Queen Conch
Blue leg Hermits
Nassarius Snails
Sand Sifting Cucumber
Starfish (Sand Sifting)
Sea Hares
Cleaner Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

If you want to PM me before 12pm (Noon) I cna put your order together. If not, you can choose from what we bring.

Let us know and we're looking forward to seeing you there.

House
House of Fish

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Craig & Liz, thanks for having this soiree`. Always great to get together with fellow reefers and enjoy great food (nice 'seasoning' Liz :biggrin: ) and a few :beer: Your tank is looking awesome.

Thank you to the members from House of Fish as well. We appreciate your continued support :hug:

Russ

Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks

Craig & Liz,
Thanks for having us over today:approve:. The food was Great and your tank is pretty sick! Sorry for drinking all of your beer:smokin:

I came home with some really nice stuff:bagfish:.
It was nice meeting all the people I haven't met before:teeth:

-manny

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It was a pleasure having all of you over. Liz and I always enjoy meeting new reefers.

Special thanks to House of Fish for supplying some fantastic livestock.

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Good Times !

Good Morning Craig & Liz, Thanks for having us over, it was a great time all around. Top notch people, as expected with the MR Crew. Look forward to doing it again sometime soon. Mike

:Hydrogen::Hydrogen::Hydrogen::Hydrogen::Hydrogen:Have a Happy New Year!:Hydrogen: :Hydrogen::Hydrogen::Hydrogen::Hydrogen:

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
house...thanks again. the return is working well. no more salt spray and I can barely see the return now. I've also got a little more piece of mind knowing the plumbing is a bit more bullet proof.
The phosban reactor is a great little addition. I tested my phosphates before and after. I think i'm going to give up on phosphate test kits. I've never had a test kit read any phosphates (AP and salifert). Not possible. Between the chaeto and the phosban I should hopefully be near zero very soon.

The auto top off was also a great addition.

Masterswimmer.....brilliant idea on the snailguard. You guys should market your own brand of autotopoff with the "custom" snailguard you created.

Thanks again to all the reefers who came by. We will definately have to do it again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: