sschaefer

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are good days for all of you to come and look. We need to get a game plan together. It would be best if some of you can come and look to see what we have and what we need to do to help make the plan. Once we have one then we can set up a time. Can you let me know when some of you want to come get a look around?

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wow, this is awesome. I can help on most weekends if I know in Advance. I'd be coming from the Jersey side.
I have little/no practical skills...but if you show me, I'm a fast learner and I don't complain about hard work :)

So, this is of course for any work done AFTER the assessment.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm available pretty much for the next 2 weeks. And then after that on the weekends. Though if this does count as community service / Volunteering I may be able to get a day off work.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
What are good days for all of you to come and look. We need to get a game plan together. It would be best if some of you can come and look to see what we have and what we need to do to help make the plan. Once we have one then we can set up a time. Can you let me know when some of you want to come get a look around?

Sandi..either Brendan or I will give you a shout on Friday to set up a date for our first look at your system. We're going to try and bring just a few people to figure out what our game plan will be and then we'll come in with a crew to get things moving along. We have some GREAT members here who would like to help out!! :)

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Since Paul has offered to help with the acrylic he should be the one to call the shots as far as order of progression on our part. His needs and actions are the most important since his work will be what determines the rest of the progression of the project. I am in my busy season at work. Job security at it's best and I don't have a normal schedule with weekends off so make plans and I will try to attend if I can.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I went up there before Christmas and checked out the tanks. Kathy and I started discussing the issues when she got very busy.

Chief,

A few weeks back Kathy sent us a pm asking you to find someone else to spearhead the project. Have you chosen someone yet? There a several obstacles/issues that need to be discussed. Let me know whomever you choose so I can be in touch with them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: