stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new LFS that just opened up in New Canaan Ct. Its called Life-Aquatic, and they have a great selection of fish, corals, and dry goods. I was there yesterday to check it out. Randy and Jeremy are cool guys and are a pleasure to deal with. Since its just them two, you really get a great experience. They definitely are not just out to make a quick buck and more interested in providing you with healthy livestock.

They are still setting up the store, so some of the systems are still cycling. All of the live stock is the healthiest I have seen in any store.

Check them out at:

Life Aquatic
9 South Ave
New Canaan, CT 06840
(203) 972-1200

Here is an article on the store:
http://newcanaan.patch.com/articles/the-life-aquatic

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The frags are a little pricy like house of fins,was in there a few months ago,but nice store

holla at me

It is definitely not like house of fins. I used to work there so I know the name of the game. Prices may be high but I'm sure that will work with you a bit

House of fins only cares about money in their pockets and will never give you a deal even if you walk in and spend 10k in corals.

Also they dose copper in the fish only system every night because their filtration cant keep up with the bio load. I would never buy any fish from them.

Cheers.

chasesng

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i took it as a clever joke rather than a bust. as a stamford resident i appreciate the heads up on new can lfs. both greenwich lfs are pricey . im more inclined to go to pet pantry for a basic perc or crab etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: