Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will everyone who took the quiz please either go back and answer question 2 again - or alternately, you can email me your answer, and I will make any adjustments to scores. If you email them to me, they won't show up on the quiz module, but I will email you back if you are correct and will adjust it on my grade sheet. If your score goes up by more than one point if you use the quiz module, I'll know you cheated and reanswered more than that question differently.

Actually, just go back and answer that question, and your new scores will post as an additional test score of either a 1 or a 0. That's the way to do this.

I have fixed the question so it should credit you properly now on a retake.

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric:

I just retook Quiz #2 answering only questions #2 and I got the same problem. It told me my answer was true but assigned 0 points. If it will help I have a copy of the original answer sheet from when I first took the quiz. I can fax it to you if it will help and you give me a fax number.

Mickey

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: