bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
so i received my jebao wp10 today thanks to a great deal on amazon i noticed on another forum and shared with everyone here!

the pump is much smaller than i thought it would be, and it comes with a smaller controller as well which is nice.

constructon and quality are identical to the wp25 i have.

im using this pump in a biocube14 which as we all know there is little room to work with. i found it a nice spot in the back corner facing the front glass and you can barley notice it or the cord coming from it

now im replacing a mp10 with this wp10 and i have to say being that this is a tank in my bedroom, im going to sleep so much better tonight without the constant whining noise of the mp10 ! not to say i hated my mp10 but i will never purchase another vortech power head again( will most likely be buying tunze in the future)

one thing i did notice between the wp25 and the wp10 is that my new wp10 actually functions a little better i believe. I think the random mode is much more random and pulses much nicer whereas the wp25 seems to be very constant with some minor pulsing (could be me i may be crazy)

so heres a small list of pros and cons
pros:
cheap obviously
almost dead silent (actually slightly louder than my wp25 but significantly quieter than the mp10) i can only hear the pulses when the room is dead silent and im within 2 feet of the tank
plenty of flow(im using s3 the lowest setting on else mode)

cons:
cable in the tank (the only thing i love about the mp10 is no wire in the tank)

so the only question is how long will they last, its a chinese product but most everything we buy is made in china. Nothing lasts forever and if they last 2 years it will be money well spent.

please share your thoughts and experiences with your wp10!

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Me either but i still use the email to get half off my prime account haha ! The college i attended freshman year (almost 5 years ago) still left my email open and i use it to this day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
For a 40 breeder can anyone comment on whether I should go with two wp10's or two wp25's? I do plan to get the dual controller but realize not too many people have experience with them yet. Just need to figure out which pumps first. Thanks in advance.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
For a 40 breeder can anyone comment on whether I should go with two wp10's or two wp25's? I do plan to get the dual controller but realize not too many people have experience with them yet. Just need to figure out which pumps first. Thanks in advance.

Anyone? I am here in China and wanted to pick some up just need to know what to go with.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: