NRA223

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Very aggraviated at this point:irked:. One of my Wrasse had a couple of white spots and one fin has white all over it. For two days I've been trying to catch it with no success. I caught my Clown a few weeks back with little complications, with two pieces of eggcrate. But, the old eggcrate trick is not working with the Wrasse. He must of witnessed the capture of the Clown and is on to me:D.

Should I break out my tackle box?:lol_large

Update; Thanks everyone, I got the Wrasse with the coke bottle:ANYWORD:. It's in the QT tank.

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Listen, if you get desperate and you need to borrow a trap I can lend you mine, You can pick it up at work tonight anytime between 12 am and 7 am. PM me if you are interested and I'll bring it to work if not no biggie. I work in upper Manhattan Spa-Ha Area :biggrin:

NRA223

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What is the eggcrate trick?

I call it a trick, but it's eggcrate in one hand and a net in the other:ANYWORD:. I cut a piece of eggcrate the height of my tank and about 4" accross. I just slowly boxed him into the front corner of the tank and slipped my net down and scooped him up. I had him in about fifteen minutes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: