A

Anonymous

Anyone close enough to drive to my house is welcome to come by and pick up a free baby colony of green poccilipora.

I have them growing out the wazoo since my mother colony spawned about a year ago.

Below is a picture of some of them growing on the bottom of my tank.

Louey

Attachments

• Update 007.jpg
    Update 007.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 5,150

wiszmaster

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louey,

i you still have some in about a month, when the new tank should be up & ready for livestock ... id love some!

speaking of ... any chance that you're up for helping me lift the tank out of the trailer & onto the stand today?

give me a call if you can .. please ... 410-2983 .. i'm right off lee rd ... 2 minutes off alico.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wiszmaster wrote:

speaking of ... any chance that you're up for helping me lift the tank out of the trailer & onto the stand today?

Missed this post. I was way busy today.

Hopefully you found a neighbor or someone to help left your tank.

I am going to need help moving my sump out in a few weeks. It's 150G and made of glass. Weighs a damn ton I tell you.

Let me know if you still need help. Maybe I can swing by one night this week.

Louey

wiszmaster

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kouey,

yes - got it. had 3 neighbor come over.
Let me know when, and i'll try to make it over & help.
Any chance you could keep some of the Poccilipora for when i get my tank up & running?

thanks,

marco

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco wrote:

Any chance you could keep some of the Poccilipora for when i get my tank up & running?

I don't think there's much of a chance of me getting rid of it in that short of time.

Gimme a shout when you're up and running. I'm sure I'll still have some.

Louey

wiszmaster

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louey,

I have my tank up & runningagain ... any chance you still have some Poccilipora to give away?

thanks,

marco

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I do. You can pick it up Saturday when you pick up the sump. ;)

Louey

flrn

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
Do you still have any extra coral? I'm not sure which part of the coast you live in, I'm in PC.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: