Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings from the E.O Smith Coral project!
Just a quick note to let you guys know that we are holding the third annual Frag Farmer's Market at the school in March. Last year's was a blast and ended up being much bigger than I thought it would be. This year is shaping up to be even bigger! The information is attached below for when, where, etc... I already have some "big names" in the frag business signed up including Greg Hiller, Uniquecorals (super sweet stuff!), Scott Cato from CTARS, and former CTARS president Rich Bouvier all setting up tanks to sell of their stuff (along with quite a few other people). There is always room for more if you have some frags you'd like to sell off, get in touch with me and I'll save you a space! If you have no frags, then you have an even better reason to come! Admission is free for anyone and everyone, regardless of club affiliations.
I also have a raffle that is growing daily with some very sweet reef related items, some fragging related but many just reef, another reason not to miss it!
Let me know if you guys have any questions and I look forward to seeing you in March. Oh, and also take a minute to check out the school project website (www.eocoralproject.org) to see what types of things my kids have been doing over the past year or so. Thanks!
Jon
FFM2010.jpg
[/quote]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: