R27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm in Greenpoint - but my tanks are all broken down :(

Hopefully setting up a small office pico/nano soon though

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Greenpoint. I work in Williamsburg.

No tank yet. Just learning. Reading tons -- I will admit though, the more I read, the more I'm afraid this fascinating hobby might be too demanding for me.

But I haven't given up yet. I'd still like to think I could make it work someday.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I live in Greenpoint. I work in Williamsburg.

No tank yet. Just learning. Reading tons -- I will admit though, the more I read, the more I'm afraid this fascinating hobby might be too demanding for me.

But I haven't given up yet. I'd still like to think I could make it work someday.

The hardest part is setting up !! Once you get the water pumping , your set

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
We should post things that we want to trade on this thread or make a new one in a place that would be appropriate, would make meetups a lot easier.

I asked a admin and for now I'm wait for a reply
Most likely it will be here

All trades and items for sale must be posted in the For Sale forum, not in the General forum, where this thread currently is. If you want to have a discussion, involving people from/in Brooklyn, there is a Brooklyn forum that you can use, but all trades and sales will need to be made in the For Sale forum. There is also a Brooklyn Icon that you can attach to your post, which will identify it as being from Brooklyn. You can find this Icon, and other ones, at the bottom of the page when you're setting up your post.

Last edited:

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
All trades and items for sale must be posted in the For Sale forum, not in the General forum, where this thread currently is. If you want to have a discussion, involving people from/in Brooklyn, there is a Brooklyn forum that you can use, but all trades and sales will need to be made in the For Sale forum. There is also a Brooklyn Icon that you can attach to your post, which will identify it as being from Brooklyn. You can find this Icon, and other ones, at the bottom of the page when you're setting up your post.

So there's no place for us to have a permanent thread?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
There is a Brooklyn forum, you can start a thread in there like the people from SI have done in the SI forum, but you can't use that forum to sell things, that's what the For Sales forum is for. You can put Brooklyn in the title of your thread in the For Sale forum, which will help people know that you're from Brooklyn, then again when you're selling things you don't want to cut out people from other areas that may want to buy your items.

Here is the link to the SI forum post:

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...orum-who-does-s-i-have-reefers-represent.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: