Bulldog5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
As of right now looks like I?m going to be buying a 300DD set up that is running at the moment. I?m looking to see if I can get help here for some people to meet me at the house in Sayville to help load into my truck and if u can or if u can only meet at my house in east meadow to help carry tank into house down 5 steps. Also if anyone has suction cup I can barrow or I can always see about renting them. Besides for that problem is the tank has a bunch of fish in it still that I?m not looking to keep so for who ever helps me move the tank can pick one or more fish as payment. I?m going to post pics I took of what u can see are the fish in there biggest is the sail tang. If person/people are will to help on both ends just asking to see if u can help bring over other parks of set in ur car/truck to my house to save me a trip at later date. I?m looking to do this move some time in January. Please let me know threw PM. U will have to probably claim ur fish a few weeks prior to move so the guy can break down and clean a bit for me. If u looking to just buy the fish let me know we can talk price but who ever help gets first dibs..

Attachments

• 10DCE6AE-2D1E-47DD-A3E8-AE4EDA7A1885.jpg
    10DCE6AE-2D1E-47DD-A3E8-AE4EDA7A1885.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 293

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.6%
123   3   0
I moved one of these tanks before.

It took 6 guys and we used Blankets to lift the tank
3 guys on each side

The 2nd time I moved the tank to see it guy came with suction cups
Took 4 guys and was 100 precent easier. Get the suction cups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: