jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Was having problems with parasite on my tang now he?s gone noticed my pj cardinal with a swollen eye what can I do to treat it I can?t catch him 2 much Rock n corals is there anything reef safe will a uv help

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I am bumping this up to ask: did you find something that worked? I have a swissguard basslet with a bad case of popeye, and I do not want risk netting it for fear of actually puncturing it, so I am looking for a solution that I can use safely in my display tank.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I've had pop eye in my tank, many times with different fish and more often than not, the heal over themselves. of the many fish that had it, I really can't remember the last one that died from it. On my rabbitfish now, it healed a few months ago, though the skin grew over the eye and it really can't see very well out of it.

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Here is my take on it after several months: I kept the treatment up for about a month, then stopped: the eye did come down in size, but never went back to normal. As I do not want to medicate forever I just decided to stop it.

The fish is behaving normally, eating normally so... no reason to add anything to the tank in this case in my opinion.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: