Dnledman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang, I didn’t even know this existed till today when I saw Manhattan aquariums post this.
[QUOTE="albano, post: 1868846, member:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone who has been to one of these events tell me if there will be more animals and supplies for sale? Also, I'm completely geeked. This is my first show, what should I bring?
lastly, on a scale of $ - $$$$ how much trouble with my wife am I looking at? LOL

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Can someone who has been to one of these events tell me if there will be more animals and supplies for sale? Also, I'm completely geeked. This is my first show, what should I bring?
lastly, on a scale of $ - $$$$ how much trouble with my wife am I looking at? LOL
Vendors will have corals and fish and corals and some supplies and corals
Figure out how much you can afford to spend then bring about $500 more ! (And don’t forget your credit card, just in case)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendors will have corals and fish and corals and some supplies and corals
Figure out how much you can afford to spend then bring about $500 more ! (And don’t forget your credit card, just in case)
Thank you! I have been saving up so I should be ok. My tank isn't matured enough for the super expensive stuff, so chances are I'll just buy some fish, lights and test kits.
Thank you! I'm super excited. This is my first show since joining the hobby nearly 2 years ago.

Evillal5

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi anyone want to meet me at the event i have an extra ticket cause my friend backed out last minute on me and i dont want it to go to waste.

Andy Aquariums

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. Most members bring a cooler bag or small cooler with them to keep things warm. Some vendors will also hold items until the end of the show, but that's a vendor by vendor decision. If its a particularly cold day you can also use hand warmers in the cooler to keep temp up. We'll be sending out a swap welcome kit soon that has a bunch of info particular to the event. I hope that helps!

also a first time swap attendee and looking forward! Did you send out the“swap welcome kit”? I don’t think I got it!

koosman09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone wana buy my ticket for $15 they don’t sell at the door. Had a change of plans going to Florida Tom. Would be a waste to lose $20.
on sale 15 lol. Text me please and I’ll send you the ticket 718-930-3967 you can Venmo or quick pay me I’ll send the ticket first - I trust you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: