pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
XR30s, the fans are on 24/7 and the fans face the surface of the water with an intake - not exhaust.
XR15s, the fans are on top and only come on after a determined temp and they are speed variable but do shut down when the lights are off unlike the XR30s.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
XR30s, the fans are on 24/7 and the fans face the surface of the water with an intake - not exhaust.
XR15s, the fans are on top and only come on after a determined temp and they are speed variable but do shut down when the lights are off unlike the XR30s.
I couldn't agree more.i have the xr30 on my 60 cube and an xr15 on my 20 drop off.if wish I had bought 2 15's for the 60 rather than having to practically take it apart to properly clean it.on a side note the xr30 is a gen 3 that I bought a month after it came out and never gave me a problem.the xr15 is a gen 4 and you can notice the difference.im not sure what lighting schedule you plan on going with but let me know I have quite a few custom lighting schedules I made myself that a few members on here are running

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I couldn't agree more.i have the xr30 on my 60 cube and an xr15 on my 20 drop off.if wish I had bought 2 15's for the 60 rather than having to practically take it apart to properly clean it.on a side note the xr30 is a gen 3 that I bought a month after it came out and never gave me a problem.the xr15 is a gen 4 and you can notice the difference.im not sure what lighting schedule you plan on going with but let me know I have quite a few custom lighting schedules I made myself that a few members on here are running
Awsome I will def like to try your lighting schedule .i would have no idea were to start

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: