piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How many of us are home and taking advantage of cleaning our tanks. Maybe seting up another tank. These are the days to do something before the warmer weather comes. LFS should take advantage because they can be open. But the problem nobody wants to catch this virus. Might be hard to get fish with airlines not flying that much. Maybe than good time to stock up on dry goods. Everybody be safe and hopefully this will pass soon.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
I have been doing alot of upgrades and changes as well as cleaning stuff up. from my understanding ups and fedex planes are still running and so is ground service. Those things dont have much himan to human contact. these flights have a pulot and copilot and maybe another maintenance person on board.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
I took advantage doing a water change, cleaning the sump, cutting my mother colonies into some frags and finally put my frags onto 3in disk for grow out

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Plan on plumbing another tank into my downstairs frag system. Also, designed a Santa Monica HOG style algae scrubber out of used to go containers and leftover parts. Was an easy build. Trying to bring the Nitrates down in the display without adding any more media that I am required to buy and replace. So far, so good.

BKLYN REEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
being on house arrest has its reef tank advantages for sure. So far I
re scaped, did a water change, cleaned my powerheads with vinegar ( long overdue ) and now I’m making a diy kalk reactor with an old water filter housing. Trying to replicate the TUNZE kalk dispenser.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: