Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
MR wants your frags and miscellaneous dry good items!

We are able to run our events through the generous donations from our membership, so this is our formal request for donations for our upcoming 2010 Frag Swap. These items will be sold in the selling bins throughout the day.

So what can you frag from your tank and bring along?

Post away, so members can get an idea of what to expect.

All donations are greatly appreciated, but please donate something that you think another reefer would really like to purchase. Spare powerheads, heaters, nets etc. also appreciated.

Do not forget to label the item with your MR screenname & what the item is (name, color, size...).

Thanks for your continued support.

Your MR team

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
MR wants your frags and miscellaneous dry good items!

We are able to run our events through the generous donations from our membership, so this is our formal request for donations for our upcoming 2010 Frag Swap. These items will be sold in the selling bins throughout the day.

So what can you frag from your tank and bring along?

Post away, so members can get an idea of what to expect.

All donations are greatly appreciated, but please donate something that you think another reefer would really like to purchase. Spare powerheads, heaters, nets etc. also appreciated.

Do not forget to label the item with your MR screenname & what the item is (name, color, size...).

Thanks for your continued support.

Your MR team

Yup its that time again folks. Since there are so many new members and first time swap attendees, I thought I 'd take a moment and explain this a bit further.

In addition to all of our outstanding vendors, you will find at the front of the event room all the stuff that MR is offering to members:

--There is the raffle table featuring an amazing array of dry goods ( and some livestock) that has been generously donated by vendors ( both event vendors and otherwise) that will be raffled off near the end of the event.

-- The MR selling tank which will contain frags and colonies of really nice stuff donated by the likes of ORA, Live Aquaria, House of Fins and by vendors and members at the event. Some of these are for sale outright, other pieces will be auctioned off as is the MR tradition.

--- The MR member donation bins. There are several tier priced bargain bins of frags and such for direct purchase that contain primarily stuff that generous members bring to the event and donate to the cause. These contain some real gems and offer members-- particularly beginners a great way to stock their systems cheaply and with some guidance from our staff of volunteers.

So as Deanos implores above, frag what you can and give to the cause whether it be a choice LE piece or 2 for the auction or bread and butter stuff for the bins. It is all welcome and very much appreciated.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Here's what I'm bringing

2 frgas of these palys

DSC_0014.jpg

A 1.5" chalice that was given to me, grew and now I'm giving a piece back to the community. It's green with white polyps

DSC_0015.jpg

I will also have a kenya tree and probably one pink mushroom.
Other than that, I will trim my plants so if anyone wants some nice healthy freshwater plants, shoot me a PM.

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Randy, if the chalice I won last swap is doing any better, I'll frag off a few pieces. left it in your tank when I moved since it seemed to slowly be getting better in your tank and I didn't want to stress it. I'll be in the city all of "swap weekend," so we can take a look at it at some point and assess the situation.

Wish I had more to donate, but I'm still trying to restock (wish my friend didn't crash my tank, lol:splitspin)

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i have a pretty large sump id be willing to donate. its a precision marine. around 36x18x20. its been sitting around in my garage. is that something that i could donate or does that not fall under the catigory?

and some 2-3 month old power compact bulbs, and t-5 new that ill never use

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: