Rob_Reef_Keeper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
I am looking to get some LR for my new tank. I want clean cured LR - ~40-60 lbs. I have an existing tank I am moving all contents from to the new tank and need to keep the cycle time down.

Any LFS's with good LR?

greenycrew

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you have an existing cured tank why not save yourself a lot of money and buy dry rock... Bulk reef supply has some great dry rock~2-2.50 a pound. Just pop in some rock from your other tank and it will look great in no time.
You also won't have to worry about die off or curing, but may only have to wait a short time for the biofiltration to work effectively.

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
if you have an existing cured tank why not save yourself a lot of money and buy dry rock... Bulk reef supply has some great dry rock~2-2.50 a pound. Just pop in some rock from your other tank and it will look great in no time.
You also won't have to worry about die off or curing, but may only have to wait a short time for the biofiltration to work effectively.

+1

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: