MR wants your frags!

We are able to run these events partly because of the generous donations from our members. MR resells these items at reasonable prices from our sales tank across from the raffle table. We are interested in all kinds and categories of things from bags of Cheato and beginner mushrooms and polyps to high end corals. We often give stuff away for free to members who are just starting out as a way to get them started on the right foot. I'll be fragging stuff from the Pratt tanks for sure and several other mods and admins. are chipping in too. Our vendors also always generously contribute.

So what can you frag from your tank and bring along?

When you arrive, just come over to the MR table and we'll take it from there. Don't forget to label the item with your MR screen name & what the item is (type & name of coral).

There will be a fragging demo but we are in need of a few large pieces of SPS or LPS to do the demonstration. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your continued support.

Thank you - from Your MR Mods and Admin
:grouphug:

Hi all, excited to see everyone in my neighborhood this weekend!!!
I have box full of old (still all working) parts, including ballasts, icecap hqi pendants, variety of pumps/powerhead etc...
I could almost setup a whole other tank at this point. But the divorce fees would be too much.

I'm happy to donate if they can find a good home.
Any restrictions / age limits I should consider?

Hi all, excited to see everyone in my neighborhood this weekend!!!
I have box full of old (still all working) parts, including ballasts, icecap hqi pendants, variety of pumps/powerhead etc...
I could almost setup a whole other tank at this point. But the divorce fees would be too much.

I'm happy to donate if they can find a good home.
Any restrictions / age limits I should consider?
Great! I'm sure some one will be very happy to inherit the equipment. Not sure what you mean by age restrictions? Kids under 16 are free. Senior Citizens welcome :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: