Attachments

• Barry Bonds.jpg
    Barry Bonds.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 202

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
anyone know what the actual card is selling for? I have a couple (Topps) 1986 traded set rookie cards and a handful of the 1997 card pictured above sans the shriveling that I'm contemplating selling.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
anyone know what the actual card is selling for? I have a couple (Topps) 1986 traded set rookie cards and a handful of the 1997 card pictured above sans the shriveling that I'm contemplating selling.

Bonds rookie card

Sorry Chris, the market could offer them for free and I wouldn't pay. Not a fan of Barroid. But now's the time to cash in if I were you.

swimmer

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
did u hear the latest? The guy that caught the record breaking HR ball now has to sell it because the IRS is charging him income tax for the estimated value of the ball. Even if he didn't want to sell it, he can't afford the tax on the ball....No BS

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I hear you Russ. I'm no big fan either, but you don't get to pick which cards come in a pack. Funny, I thought these cards would be worth so much more. I remember when Mark McGwire broke the single season HR record and his rookie went over $2000. I had 2 of them, but I missed that band wagon... I think.
Thanks for the link. I have to see what this collection is worth. Baseball cards take up as much room in my house as a reef does.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I hear you Russ. I'm no big fan either, but you don't get to pick which cards come in a pack. Funny, I thought these cards would be worth so much more. I remember when Mark McGwire broke the single season HR record and his rookie went over $2000. I had 2 of them, but I missed that band wagon... I think.
Thanks for the link. I have to see what this collection is worth. Baseball cards take up as much room in my house as a reef does.

Chris, I hear ya. Funny how many packs, sets, boxes and sheets full of cards I have. I've missed the boat on all of them.

I've got an autographed rookie Eric Lindros card. He was supposed to be the next coming of the 'Great One' Wayne Gretzky. Then he decides he wants to become the all time leader of concussions. Guess what that card is worth now! ;) Bubkass :lol2:

I'm thinking of unloading my piece of crap Bonds card now too.

I will say that I've got a couple of nice Stadium Club Master Photos of Cal Ripkin, Jr and Tony Gwynn. Wonder if it's time to cash in on those? I always wanted to hand these things down to my kids. Seems the only thing worth handing down is cash :rolleyes:

R

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
did u hear the latest? The guy that caught the record breaking HR ball now has to sell it because the IRS is charging him income tax for the estimated value of the ball. Even if he didn't want to sell it, he can't afford the tax on the ball....No BS

That is such total and utter bullshit, how can you be taxed when you have received NO money. Its a frigin baseball caught at a game. I swear sometimes they realy get out of hand. That has to be something he can fight. Im sorry but that is just :bunnies:ing bullshit.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: