FoZii

PADI Scuba Diver
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
*This Group Buy has been approved by a moderator*

*****Approved Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!*****
bulkreefsupply.com

Please note the following points:

*There are NO purchase quantities or order size requirements.

*Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item.

*Free shipping only if YOUR order totals $175+, not the entire group.

*Money does not go to me, must be sent to BulkReefSupply.com, they will ship to each and everyone individually, no big group shipment and sorting.

*You can start buying once you receive an email from BulkReefSupply.com saying that the Group Buy has started.

*The Group Buy will START July 5th, and END July 11th.

*DO NOT PURCHASE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL!

If you DO NOT have a BulkReefSupply.com login, register for a new account ASAP, it's FREE and EASY, and it's the only way to join this Group Buy!

To join this BulkReefSupply.com Group Buy, PM me your LAST NAME and BRS LOGIN EMAIL ADDRESS.

Confirmed Participants as of July 5 @ 12:00am EST

*REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED*
THANKS TO ALL THAT APPLIED, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR AN EMAIL FROM BRS SUPPLY BEFORE YOU BUY

FoZii
mshur
DaddyReefer13
ecchybridLE
Wesley
jetthril
Xavier613
cowfish
cryptics
fallenlordz
jscarlata
janey
motortrendz
nyshoots
rudy16189
arzep

Last edited:

jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi all
Can anyone comment on the prices of tunze streams with regard to the bulk buy?
Right now there is. 10% sale on tunze stuff, the 6055 is on sale now for 198, normally 219. Will it be cheaper with the group buy next week, or does the group buy not affect these items?

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Hi all
Can anyone comment on the prices of tunze streams with regard to the bulk buy?
Right now there is. 10% sale on tunze stuff, the 6055 is on sale now for 198, normally 219. Will it be cheaper with the group buy next week, or does the group buy not affect these items?

I'm in the same boat, some of the items I want are on sale for the july 4th holiday. I'll probably place the order before the weekend is up because the sale discount is better then groupbuy rates. That, and most of the stuff I'm ordering enough to get the highest discount

FoZii

PADI Scuba Diver
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've contacted the Marketing Coordinator of BulkReefSupply.com to see what they can do about the July 4th Sale, maybe possibly extending the sale for us group buyers that start July 5th.

That way we could get group discount rates PLUS an additional July 4th week sale? ----That'd be cool!

I will give the update once I receive a reply..

FoZii

PADI Scuba Diver
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received email back from BRS Supply Marketing Coordinator:

"Sorry I didn?t get back to you sooner. We do not work weekends or holidays, so I was out of the office. I am currently updating your group buy and the 4th sale will run through the end of the day, so people will have an opportunity to get group buy prices and the sale prices as well. The group buy email should go out in the next half hour."

And that email was received @ 2:33pm. You all should have received the email. Happy Shopping!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: