Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I had posted a "looking to upgrade lights" in the wtb section and Rob told me to check out the site. I then sent the owner an email looking for information on which led best fit my current needs. I returned to post to see if anyone had any feedback. I decided I would ask if the company would do a group buy.

A sales page was then created, link attached, with some pretty good pricing. I forwarded the sales page to a moderator and got approval to post here. Hope some people get to take advantage...

This is not a true group buy in the sense that no minimum purchases are required, once you make the payment to the company your item will be processed to ship so you wont have to wait for the sale to close, and the items you select will be sent directly to your address (free shipping) too.
hope some people get to take advantage...Joe
ps. I have zero affiliation with the company and had never heard of them before Rob sent me the llink

here is the link: http://reefradiance.com/forum-sale-1015.html
the start date is 10/15-closes 10/19 (i think)
http://reefradiance.com/forum-sale-1015.html

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
WOW prices are insane on this page right now. THats so awesome.

i just hope im albe to buy this before 5/19 cause of my DMV bills. Great work getting this thirty6. im sure allot of poeple will jump on this, At these prices thats crazy low for these lights.

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This is my 120 pro. Fully programmable.
had for a couple weeks. So far I really like it.
y7y3ajyn.jpg

bejedyzy.jpg
e6ubajy9.jpg

This is over my 60g with 90 degree optics great spread.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
just wanted to let you guys no! they are also selling jaebo wp25s also with any purchase!

JEBAO - JEBAO - JEBAO - JEBAO - JEBAO - JEBAO - JEBAO- JEBAO - JEBAO - JEBAO

JEBAO DC 3000 PUMP - IN STOCK!!!
DUAL PURPOSE RETURN AND SKIMMER PUMP!
10 IN STOCK - FIRST 10 BUYERS GET ONE FOR $79!!! - freight is $9.95
$89.95
Submit

PURCHASE ANY ITEM ON THIS SALE AND GET THE JEBAO WP25 FOR $69!
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TEN TO BUY ONE JEBAO WP-25 FOR $69- JUST PURCHASE ONE OTHER ITEM ON THIS SALE! FREIGHT IS $9.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: