sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what people think of the latest episodes, and opinions of the show. Maybe we can open up a dialogue about what you guys think and what direction you would like to see it go. Feedback is good as long as it's constructive. I would love to hear what you guys think. This should be cool. Oh.....wanted to note that the show is doing really well in the ratings and just hit some new records for viewers.

Best regards

Eric

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric,

I usually find the show entertaining. I enjoyed seeing you talk on the episode a week or two ago. I sometimes find myself wondering about how the fish do in the tank a week or two after the show. Also some of the tanks seem like they would be a maintenance man's nightmare.

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually find the show entertaining. I enjoyed seeing you talk on the episode a week or two ago. I sometimes find myself wondering about how the fish do in the tank a week or two after the show. Also some of the tanks seem like they would be a maintenance man's nightmare.

Thanks Snailman! I am hoping you guys like the buying scenes.......we are just getting into a comfort zone. I wasn't sure how well the tanks did a week or two after, but like many of us, we all probably heard some negative stories which some may be true, and others not so much. I can tell you that the show has hired a technical person that is establishing bacteria batches on large amounts of bio-balls for each sump so that the new tanks will have some established filtration. We also are working with this person on limiting the amount of fish that are put into each project tank instead of just cramming it full for the final curtain call scene.....that should all help.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sdcfish":1gdcj0g6 said:

Thanks Snailman! I am hoping you guys like the buying scenes.......we are just getting into a comfort zone. I wasn't sure how well the tanks did a week or two after, but like many of us, we all probably heard some negative stories which some may be true, and others not so much. I can tell you that the show has hired a technical person that is establishing bacteria batches on large amounts of bio-balls for each sump so that the new tanks will have some established filtration. We also are working with this person on limiting the amount of fish that are put into each project tank instead of just cramming it full for the final curtain call scene.....that should all help.

That's good news on the filtration/bioload part. I really liked the buying part.

There are very few customers in the industry that know how the wholesaling end of things works. I think this little 2-3 minute glimpse into that end of the business each week is pretty cool. Hopefully for everyones sake in the industry this show helps bring in new aquarium enthusiasts. It has been a dying business in my town for the past couple of years. I only have one store within 20-30 minutes.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I refuse to comment on a show I never have seen and never will. Oh wait, I just commented....

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressed with last nights new episode. Two freshwater tanks that were awesome! Love the peek-a-boo tank for the kids to play in and their artwork for cabinets etc are pretty amazing. I really think this show is helping entertain young kids and inspire them to be our future hobbyists. Gotta love it.

E

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: