TopCat

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi Guys,

I just started my first salt water aquarium. My tank is 55g, 48"x12"12". Does anyone have any comment, suggestion, or experience with this led light?

48" LED Aquarium Light Marine Bright Reef Cichlid 54x 1 Watt Lunar 120 cm

My tank will be mostly fishes for now, i would like to have some corals later on, as i gain experience.

Thanks.

andylee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That will be fine for fish only, but you will need to upgrade when you want to go with corals. Depending on whether your finances, you would really be better off buying something suitable for the corals you are planning on now.

TopCat

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I would like to have some mix but I understand what you're saying, if i'm gonna spend the money to upgrade later, might as well spend it now so when i upgrade, i dont have to buy the equipments again.

TopCat

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Can someone recommend a decent LED light for my fish tank? The dimensions are 48"W x 12"L x 18" H. My tank will be mostly fishes. This is my first salt water tank. I would like to grow some easy corals for the fishes to enjoy as well. Think I made a mistake because the tank's depth is too short. Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks.

garys reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
go with AI's these lights are more expensive but they are modular 1 would buy 2 and mount them long ways you can dial down the % of them for what you have when you get more coral u can dial them up like u said buy once i have made the same mistake and it ended up costing me money i started with 2 on my 90 and added 2 more about 4 months later could not be happier with the color and growth of my coral

Arageu

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I just started my first salt water aquarium. My tank is 55g, 48"x12"12". Does anyone have any comment, suggestion, or experience with this led light?

48" LED Aquarium Light Marine Bright Reef Cichlid 54x 1 Watt Lunar 120 cm

My tank will be mostly fishes for now, i would like to have some corals later on, as i gain experience.

Thanks.

Can you share some pics. I want to see effect of LED Lights

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: