Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am interested in setting up a sunrise, sunset and moonlight RGB LED strip on my tank.
This is a purely aesthetic light setup and I have a separate higher wattage light on a timer.

I have no experience in coding apart from extremely basic java four years ago, so basically no experience.

I have no soldering experience either. I do have some wiring experience but that is in cars.

Can either of these options be considered easy and be completed in one day?

If not are there any other options/controllers that are either easy to work with to prebuilt? Not looking to spend too much more than $50.

As a side note, also willing to purchase a prebuilt and coded controller. NYC preferred.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Talk to wingo (AquaProBuilder i believe) i think he has the kind of led strip you are looking for. Its not really the kind that grow coral...this seems more like effect lighting. For corals we're not much into yellow and orange..

For drivers and all things led look at ledgroupbuy.com and rapidled.com

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Talk to wingo (AquaProBuilder i believe) i think he has the kind of led strip you are looking for. Its not really the kind that grow coral...this seems more like effect lighting. For corals we're not much into yellow and orange..

For drivers and all things led look at ledgroupbuy.com and rapidled.com

Thanks for the heads up. I sent an email through the WingoLED website.

I don't need it to grow coral. I have a separate one for that. I just want effect lighting.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: