Onur

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Guys,
I am looking forward to meet you all too. Even we have preview in the store, I could not pass the opportunity to be at our local frag swap. I hope we will bring something to the table :)

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
Thanks Guys,
I am looking forward to meet you all too. Even we have preview in the store, I could not pass the opportunity to be at our local frag swap. I hope we will bring something to the table :)

I was thinking to come check you guys out at the preview this saturday? The frag swap is 10-5pm which i wont be going to since its a bit too far... are you still having a store preview?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
That?s awesome. That speaks a lot about a person/hobbyist that you?re going to have your grand preview and support/join a local frag swap. This stands true esp based on your mission statement. I?ll be sure to stop by and pick something up from you guys. Look forward to meeting you.

Nightmarepl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time visit

Hey, seen these guys at rap in nyc last weekend and I?ll start off saying this nice,big, and healthy corals for great prices. The owner awesome guy very friendly funny and kind got there business card from rap decided to go check them out since it?s about 20 minutes for me. Store is alittle hard too see but let me say it?s pretty damn nice great display of corals nicely organized, great prices, clean coral, healthy, knowledgeable staff. Definitely worth coming to needed some shrimp the owner ordered them for the next day pick up service like that definitely deserves a good review and respect ? new go to place for me ?
Thanks for the service guys.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: