Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting Fellow Reefers!

We here at the New Jersey Reefers Club are incredibly excited to invite you all to our 2011 Frag Swap. We are hosting the event at the West Trenton Firehouse in Ewing New Jersey, the same place we did last year. The event is going to take place on November 12th from 9 am to 5 pm. We are excited to bring you three speakers this year, Mark Levenson, Scott Fellman, and Joe Yaiullo. There will of course be incredible raffles that we will be keeping you updated on. We already have several of your favorite vendors signed up for the event. We hope you are going to join us because we are really excited for this years event.

As always we are offering a discounted rate for the early bird shoppers. From now until October 31, tickets will be $15 per person or $20 for a family. After October 31st the prices will go up, so sign up early and save. For an individual registration you can go HERE and for families follow this link HERE.

If you have any questions at all please post in this thread or for immediate assistance contact us at [email protected] and we can help you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on the vendor list:

Pacific East Aquaculture
Frags Unlimited
KnockOut Corals
Aquatic Life Direct
Manhattan Aquariums/Unique corals
Acan Lighting
Gotham Aquatics
Reefs Creation
Allquatics
Champion Lighting
Jason Fox
Cherry Corals
Reef Nutrition
Reef Kinetics
Coral Theory
Ultra Corals
Boston Aqua Farms

DrAsTiC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I paid for an individual ticket but when I clicked on the link to bring me back to njrc it sent me this message.
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the ">referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of ">that page about the error. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less than one week to go and we are super excited. If you have not signed up this is your last chance. Check out the ever expanding floor plan HERE. We are really looking forward to our speakers and the demonstrations they are going to be putting on. This is one you do not want to miss. Hope to see you all there soon!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: