yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hey,

Want to give all you NJ reefers a heads up that Aquascapeonline (really big FW seller) is setting up a bunch of reef tanks.

I was there last night and they said they hope to have 6 tanks up by next week. They're also setting up a big frag tank.

Their in Belleville.

Enjoy!

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
AquaScapeOnline
234 Washington Ave
Belleville NJ 07109
NJ Store Hours - Monday - Friday 11am to 8pm Saturday 12am to 6pm Sunday 12pm to 6pm
US
Telephone Number:

908-634-0820 / 908-634-0825

They have a pretty cool dite too. aquascapeonline.com. They havn't posted SW stuff yet.

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Ill have to check out the store in bellville I know the owner there real nice guy I use to buy my freshwater fish there big on piranhas

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If there is a nice store in bellville and they do it right, I will be giddy. The italian club my uncles are a part of is down there. That'd be so sweet if they give AF some competition

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw there was few 100+ gallon tanks up for a least a few months with just S/W fish for sale. He could have converted a few of them for corals.

I was more interested in the planted tanks he was going to set up.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
That'd be awesome. I'll head over there tomorrow.

Anyone ever go to the Nutley Pet store? It's on washington ave too. They have ...some coral and some fish....the entire store looks like its on hard times but the prices are fair for the stuff they do have.

You can also do special orders.

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That'd be awesome. I'll head over there tomorrow.

Anyone ever go to the Nutley Pet store? It's on washington ave too. They have ...some coral and some fish....the entire store looks like its on hard times but the prices are fair for the stuff they do have.

You can also do special orders.

Last time I went over a year or more was for dog grooming. I stop using them because it takes like an entire day to get my dog groomed being there since at 8am because they take too many apps.

I didn't see any salt water that time, from what I heard the original owner sold it a few years to the current.

They were much better when they were at their original location near k-mart.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: