mtk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok if you guys want to come out east I would say start at the aquarium in riverhead. I have been using country critters and pet warehouse. I will be going to tropical island tomorrow and let you guys know how they are.

I spoke to eco tech today and they told me the fan on the radion lights should be blowing upward not towards the tank. I was a little confused when I saw the fan blowing down at ocean gallery. If someone makes a bracket for the radion lights you have to make sure you don't block the fan.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ok if you guys want to come out east I would say start at the aquarium in riverhead. I have been using country critters and pet warehouse. I will be going to tropical island tomorrow and let you guys know how they are.

I spoke to eco tech today and they told me the fan on the radion lights should be blowing upward not towards the tank. I was a little confused when I saw the fan blowing down at ocean gallery. If someone makes a bracket for the radion lights you have to make sure you don't block the fan.

A bracket?????

He said BRACKET...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: