saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
After we spends every nickel for Xmas gifts I want to go to the following shops in jersey sometime in mid January .

1) red sand - which has an amazing frag selection.
2) ocean gallery - which I know has a great selection of everything.
3) aquatic obsession- which also has really cool stuff.

Im going with two other reefers as of now, Im gonna get my cooler and make a day of it so I was wondering if this sounds good to anyone else.?

Bunch of reefers carpooling to the sweet spots of the ocean .Here is a list of those who are going. I have also separated some members by carpool. If you are bringing someone not on the list please let me know so that I can post their names. The vendors have indicated that they will give our group an extra discount in addition to our MR discount when we come in to their stores.

The following will be carpooling from Staten Island:

Saltwaterinbrooklyn
Alex
rkaragozler
brlynreefer
cdann76

In the Bronx it will be:

Kenconnect
dherrera83
euroreefer

The following will meet at Ocean Gallery or are coming from NJ:

Guarda
motortrendz
evoix reefer
jarret shark
mtk
xxxangeloxxx
brando457
howze01
roc5288
tunicata

We will meet and start our trip at OCEAN GALLERY at 11am. Then we will proceed to RED SAND and finally we will end at AQUATIC OBSESSIONS .

Last edited:

mtk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I am new to this forum but I have a car and would love to meet some others with the same addiction that I do. If there is room I would love to come along.

Thank's
Richie

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: