savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Guys and gals this weekend I went to asbury park new jersey visiting the inlaws my mother in law wanted me take her to staples to pick up some office supply she needed...so reluctantly I did all her and my wife did is yup the whole way there and like a man I am I bored too sh#%..... I ready want to shoot my self....lol. So I pulled up to this little mall park the car was going in the store then I seen two guys with a couple of 2 or 5 gallons containers like the one used for purchasing RO water from fish store?? It like the lord poseidon was with me so I told the wife and mother in law I forgot my phone in the car HA!! Then I I followed these guys which led me to the holy grail....That a store wall to wall stuff there display tanks what amazing fish and coral top notch ten min in the worlds of wonder land guess you crash the party .. :-( so I left kicking and screaming told there in ployees I will return..lol...But the place is amazing next time I am going solo me and my credit card...... :)

Last edited:

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dude it sick.... their selections of live rock is amazing from their good, better, and the best which is $8.99lbs but the it covered in coraline algae MAN THE THINKS LOOK LIKE barney the dinosaur BARNEY THE DINOSAURS.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: