MACNAXXI

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just had to share these....check out these 3 great prizes .....
But, there's just one catch----you have to BE THERE to win!!!!

Get your ticket NOW!!!! Go to www.macnaxxi.com

Friday, a Nikon D40 camera with an 18-55mm lens will be among the prizes raffled off.....
NikonD40-1.jpg

Saturday, a Dell Inspiron 1525 workbook is one of the raffle prizes....
DellInspiron1525.jpg

Sunday, you could walk away with a 52 inch Sony Bravia LCD TV. Just the tip of the iceburgh on Raffle Sunday!
SonyBravia52B.jpg

MACNAXXI

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At MACNA XXI, NJ Reefers Club is providing for your listening pleasure: speakers, speakers, and more speakers.
Nope, not the square kind. The kind of speaker that you can learn from, learn how to better your Fish/Reef tank.!!!
These are the speakers we're talking about.....​

Adams
Brightwell
Calfo
Coppolino
Credabel
Delbeek
Dieck
Fellman
Feldman
Fenner
Kayal
Grassinger
Jedlicki
Joshi
Jury
Kohen
Levenson
Michael
Marini
Sprung
Moe
Pro
Reed
Ross
Tetreault
Wittenrich
Yaiullo​

One thing to remember....you have to BE THERE to hear them.​

Tickets are available online. Check it out!
www.macnaxxi.com

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When it's this close you just HAVE to be there. It is an AMAZING event to attend. And the MR folks know how to party top knotch!

Last edited:

MACNAXXI

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a note from one of our MANY exhibitors:
"MACNA is probably one of the most important events of the year. It is a NATIONAL event that is hosted by a different club in the US each year. Reefkeepers in the tri-state area are very lucky that this year it is in New Jersey. It's really a 2 part event, both of which can be extremely valuable to reefkeepers. You'll have manufacturers and the larger vendors from all over the US at this show in the exhibit hall. This is were you can learn about the latest and greatest equipment available for your tanks. You'll be able to talk with online vendors that you usually only deal with via email. This gives you a chance to meet the people behind the scenes.
The second part of MACNA are the speakers. By far this is where you will pick up the most info. I would recommend that you take a look at the list of speakers and topics on the MACNA site make a hit list of the speakers that you want to hear. The workshops are very special in that they are up close and personal. I would highly suggest that you visit at least one workshop each day.
MACNA is also a great way to meet others in forums across the country that you have been involved in. Many forums will have a booth at MACNA and you'll find the more active members of the forums will be hanging around the booth.
If you plan ahead, you'll have plenty of time to walk thru the exhibit hall many times, listen to some speakers and join in the workgroups, making your visit to MACNA a really enlightened experience." -- Brian Griffin, Ocean Gallery Aquatics
Wondering which vendors are going to be there? Here's the floor plan... so far!
macna_floor_plan_small.jpg

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
The booths look like they're almost all filled up. Kudos to NJRC. Great job.....and a VERY nice map. :tongue1:

We'll see everyone there

Russ

Attachments

• Saltwater Critters at macna.jpg
    Saltwater Critters at macna.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 193

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I can't believe I am actually thinking of taking a vaction for this.... The only day off I have is Sunday and the Sunday schedule is Short. My favorite Day is Friday but I work that Day. Oh well let's see. Que Sera, Sera.

MACNAXXI

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its getting close...real close
In just a few short weeks MACNA XXI, September 25,26,27 at the Convention Center in Altantic City , New Jersey will be here.
If you've ever been to MACNA you know what you'll be missing....
If you 've NEVER been to MACNA, you don't want to miss it!!!!

Here's why:
-30 Industry renowned Special Guest speakers
-Workshops right on the trade show floor
-Raffles ( Fri, Sat, Sun )
-Friday Night with the NERDS
-Saturday Night Banquet with Special Guest Speaker Richie Kohler
-100 Saltwater/Reefkeeping Industry Vendors

Now's the time to go to the website www.macnaxxi.com and get your ticket.

You have to be there to experience it.....
and it'll be an experience you won't want to miss!!!

SEPTEMBER 10 the pre-show discounts end
Full Conference is $139, will be $159
3 Day Pass ( no evening events ) is $99, will be $109
Single Day Pass ( no evening events ) is $45, will be $55

Checks will only be accepted through September 10.
After that you'll need to use Paypal to complete your registration.

Purchase Evening event passes for your traveling companions:
Friday Night: $35
Saturday Night: $45
Both Nights: $70

Register today to save!

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's GREAT! Are you going to be bringing it along? I'd love to take a look at it ... if the pages aren't too frail, of course!

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
That's GREAT! Are you going to be bringing it along? I'd love to take a look at it ... if the pages aren't too frail, of course!
Phyl, if you would PM me your name and address, I'd be more than happy to overnite the brochure to you Tuesday,(its in great shape) so you'll have plenty of time to look it over. Alfie

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: