kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Greetings,

I hatched these recently they are from quality parents. They are all too young to sex accurately. They were incubated for males and females (84-86f). The tangerine coloring will increase with every shed. Already lots of tangerine , only shed once so far. There is also a possibility that these leopards are het. for RAPTOR. All feeding on mealworms. Pick-up in Queens.

Here is the mom and dad:

mom:
JMG_EM02_F_img17.jpg

dad:
JMG_EM01_M_img02.jpg

FOR SALE - $45 each.
MORPH: TANGERINE TREMPER ALBINO, CARROT HEAD

#1:
IMG_4592.jpg

#2:
IMG_4576.jpg

#3:
IMG_4638.jpg

This last one is a Mack Snow morph. This is a male. $45 (NOT from the above mentioned parents)
LUX_EM04_M_img03.jpg

Last edited:

kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks Steve...i hear ya with the wifey. It took my parents a little while to get used to them. Now they think the leos cool. My mom even held my geckos and snakes last week. You gotta "sell" it to them...lol

Thanks Chief.. i know they are Tremper and not Bell albino b/c i got the parents from JMG reptile. imo, Bells have more "brown" than Tremper (unless its a "cooled" Tremper). I only own Tremper strain albinos at the moment. Allegedly you can tell the different albino strains by the eyes. But i rather rely on the breeder's record to be 100% sure, or prove it out.

They definately have stripe influence (mom is 100% het for RAPTOR and dad is a possible het for RAPTOR). Due to the patterning on the body (non stripe), i would consider them to be "jungle". Im pretty new to genetics and still learning/experimenting.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My mom loves to comment on what lovely belts my snakes would make. My wife eventually warmed up, but finding my ball python wrapped around her shoes in the coat closet almost had me evicted along with my snakes. Nice geckos btw.

kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My mom loves to comment on what lovely belts my snakes would make. My wife eventually warmed up, but finding my ball python wrapped around her shoes in the coat closet almost had me evicted along with my snakes. Nice geckos btw.

lmao...My sis and my cousine would squint and say eeeew! every time i try to convert them to be a reptile fan. Just last week my sis said (with a serious face) "i had a dream about you last night...and i ended up killing you" i said "eh? what for?" She goes" well one of your geckos escaped, got into my room and crawled onto my bed!!!" ... needless to say, i laughed at her. Maybe im a jerk but i find it amusing that i am causing others to have nightmares...lol....

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks again for the replies everyone.

All hatchling geckos listed in this thread have been sold/hold. If any one else is interested, PM me. I have a few more eggs(from the same parents) in the incubator. I expect them to hatch sometime this week.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: