Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ladies and gentlemen this is the thread to give someone a hug. Just a simple hug. Just post their screen name and give them a :hug:

All non hugs will be edited to read " I love to hug everyone but my favorite person to hug is my purple panda bear Patches who is my best friend :hug: for life"

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
" I love to hug everyone but my favorite person to hug is my purple panda bear Patches who is my best friend :hug: for life"

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A hug for Chief for being one of the useful moderators on this board and cleaning up garbage left by members and moderators. Thanks Chief the site would not be the same without you.

A hug for Sean Azzariti for being a great American veteran and fighting for our freedoms in a variety of ways.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Unfortunately I have some personal things that require my full attention but I do what I can. Divorce is not pretty. Also what with another promotional exam at work I am also studying for that. Maybe after April, who knows.

:hug: to all MR.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: