pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It brings me great sadness to know that we've lost another influential and truly amazing actor-comedian to drugs and depression. This is a matter that needs to be handled and taken more seriously.
RIP Robin Williams, you will be dearly missed by your family and your fans.

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sad and troubling. IMO the press is glorifying this act of suicide. The reaction of the world is the fantasy of many of those contemplating suicide. Especially young people think this is how people will react. The reality is completely different and leaves those left behind with feelings of shame, guilt and devastation. I can tell you starting from the scene and finding the body it's never pretty no one ever looks good after any mode of sucide. So you may be thinking, the press would never act irresponsible and would never capatialize on a tragic event such as this. I have attached a link on how to responsibly report on these type of event. See how many you think the press is lacking. Btw the point is if people are on the edge we don't want them to think this is a good solution. RIP RW.

http://www.afsp.org/content/download/1066/16814/file/recommendations.pdf

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Duke, anyone who said that is speculating. There is no evidence of that yet (in terms of what has been released).
But I will say, that hanging yourself slightly off a chair is kinda odd...but maybe he didn't want to get the proper supplies, for a variety of reasons.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: