Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
20170610_092728.jpg

20170610_092757.jpg

Word to the wise, pack any and all trains in your checked luggage not your carry on or the TSA will search you and your bag at the security check in the airport.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i have a set of n trains that i found 2 weeks ago when i moved some stuff in my basement to make room for my sump i had not seen them in over 10 years still looking like brand new maybe one day i will set up a small track. that's what i liked about n scale is that you don't need a lot of room

44santababy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It's called Gullivers Gate. I'm a building engineer and they just rented the whole 2nd floor and turned it into a mega world train, boat and yes, plane track.
It's for tourists or anybody who is willing to pay $30 to enter and view it all.

Located on 44th st between 7th and 8th Ave.

You can you tube or google it.

One rich mans dream come true.

Got to admit, the details in all the models and structures are unbelievable. The boats really move on water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44santababy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Chief, if you ever visit GG tell their manager you need to speak to Chris the engineer. I'll get you in free to enjoy their setup.

They also have a special machine that literally creates an exact replica character (statue) of yourself. It's awesome! Supposedly only two in the world???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow, 3207 unread posts and none of them in this thread. Working on some of these locomotives from the 30's to the 60's and I am quite happy that I have been able to bring a few back to life. Fine motor skills are getting tuned up and nicely tuned. Still need to learned how to solder though. I am terrible at it.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Today is National Lionel Train Day. If you are interested go to your local hobby shop. Support local businesses and see what they have to offer. Just like the traditional MR way of paying it forward showing the local hobby shop some love gives them hope and keeps the little guy in business.

Also next week is the Westchester Toy and Train Show at the Westchester County Center. A great day for kids big and small!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: