deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
to all those xbox360 players the time is near. SEPTEMBER 25, if you aint ordered or reserved yours yet,stop wasting time. pre-orders already passed the million mark. im already done paying for my legendary edition. hey chong tell me you got yours.;)

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
go get yourself a 360 guys there is no console close to the stuff xbox has with more to come ive been on xbox live for close to 4 years and i gotta tell you after trying the PS2 online service there is no comp. halo2 is one of the most played games today and its was released about 2 years ago.i missed the beta and i know it had to be hot.

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hmmm...wonder do you get to use that big hammer?? :D

H3_MP_Sandtrap.jpg

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
You guys are gonna get me i trouble. All i am doing since i joined this forum is to SPEND MONEY! Between all the stuff for my tank. I am gonna order a camera and a macro lens in a day or 2, now you gonna get the bug in me for an xbox 360. I have a Wii and reg XBOX. You guys are killing me. not only you but my wife is gonna kill me if i come home with it!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: