Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Anyone use it and can explain to me how to use it. Lol. Going to mexico next eel and would like to use it while out there.

I've made a user name but can't figure out how to do the video chat or I'm with someone.

Levito

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
you can make voice calls, text chat or video (obviously you need a webcam to send video). It's pretty easy to use. Just install it, run it (it will ask you to create a new account or log in). Add contacts by pressing the add button (I think it looks like a +, but I don't remember-- I don't use skype too often). You can add contacts by searching for them or if you know their username just enter it. When a contact is online it'll show up in your buddy list under "online contacts." Double click to start a voice call (or press the green answer button if they call you first) and once you're connected, press the camera icon in the chat to start sending video. And that's pretty much it. Just try it out, you'll get the hang pretty quickly.

R

reefmaniac

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
In Mexico if you are using your phone to Skype you will get charged. I think it's something like 10 bucks a minute, if off of a comp there should be no charge as it will be running through the internet. But you never know when you are in another country as to what they do.

R

reefmaniac

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I was just in Cancun and I skyped off of their free Wifi and did not get charged, although they only gave me the first day of Wifi free.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: