Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ricordea.jpg

New Ricordea Special
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.c...gory.aspx?CategoryId=2#Ricordea+Group+Special

Ask about FREE shipping for MR members, 877-887-5224.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
While I can not guarantee every package will have some of the pink-pinkish ones, there will definitely not be a bunch of green.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Josh,
We can ship for Saturday arrival, however UPS will not do the Ground service for Saturday so we would have to do next day air shipping, for that service we charge a flat rate of $34.99 and UPS adds a $15 Saturday fee. When we can do Ground shipping it is guaranteed to arrive the next day, except Saturday, and we would do it for free on orders over $200.

On the R. florida colors, basically they are like in the photo, mostly orange with various other colors mixed in, rainbows, green, and sometimes the pink-pinkish.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
We have sold a lot of these today so let me know how many the group wants. I have more arriving tomorrow. I will do the best I can to get the colors you want, but the colors are basically as in the photo--orange, green, rainbow, sometimes I get a few of the pink ones.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Mac,

Can we get the 50 pack delivered to our door on Friday with free shipping?

If so I can offer pickup from 5 PM to 11 PM. BYOB.

It will be a random drawing, you buy a certain number of picks and draw random rics. I'll even provide plugs and glue if anyone wants to cut their 2 mouth ones up and share.

-Josh

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Josh,
Yes, we will be able to do that.

I am out of the office today, so please either place the order online or please call the office and Beth will be able to set it up, toll-free 877-887-5224. I will send a good mix of colors. They will be packed one polyp/bag.
Thanks, Mac

Last edited:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yes, we can probably get more in the box or just do another box.

Some ideas:
Frag packs, 12/$99, can do Acros, assorted SPS, zoos.
Aussie Acans, assorted colors, frags varying size apporx. 3-6 polyps each @$15/polyp
WYSIWYG frags are on sale now

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: