Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just an update, so far we are up to 6 qualifying Aussie pieces, and one other item. Need at least 4 more Aussie page items to guarantee the discount. Those of you that have already gotten you orders in, thanks! It's time to start reminding your buddies to go ahead and call us or place their orders online!

Becky

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Is anyone thats buying closer to orange county (upstate) or at least yonkers or rockland county ? I would like to get in for 2 pieces but queens is kinda far with a 6cly.

S

steveo32

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Its there any way to get a confirmed list of how many buyers there are? I mean I did see the post saying we needed 4 more items. But if we could ger (Steveo32=2, xyz = 3 ) I think it would be helpful. I will most likely put the order and worry about pick later

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I ordered 1 Aussie, and 1 non-Aussie coral.
Beth, please confirm by email or phone the actual total before charging.
I want to confirm my Aussie is WYSIWYG since it didn't explicitly say it, but it seems most things on the page are WYSIWYG so not sure if it should be assumed.
Thanks,
Ming

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
whoa, I saw something there that I couldn't resist, esp. with the discount. Tank should be redone by Saturday night.
1 off of the aussie page, under my real name. I'll probably call and ask for it to be labelled Tunicata as well.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys, time for your daily total update. We've got 8 confirmed Aussie items, plus a few other things. Just need 2 more Aussie's to get the discount. All of you hold outs waiting till the last minute, now is the time! We need to get your orders in by about 12 noon tomorrow at the latest, so that we can get everything packed up and out the door on time. If we have not reached the 10 minimum by that time we will be contacting those who have already placed orders to find out what they want to do and we will need time to do that.

Please, get your orders in if you're one of those who just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Thanks all!

Becky

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Please call me if by the time you need to ship and it's still lacking the minimum. I can fill the last pcs in addition to what I have ordered.

Hey guys, time for your daily total update. We've got 8 confirmed Aussie items, plus a few other things. Just need 2 more Aussie's to get the discount. All of you hold outs waiting till the last minute, now is the time! We need to get your orders in by about 12 noon tomorrow at the latest, so that we can get everything packed up and out the door on time. If we have not reached the 10 minimum by that time we will be contacting those who have already placed orders to find out what they want to do and we will need time to do that.

Please, get your orders in if you're one of those who just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Thanks all!

Becky

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: