ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Post the Part number or the pic, so that I can see if I am the one.
J/K
2jeg69.jpg

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys, just wanted to officially announce that we have reached the 10 minimum so you will deffinately be getting your discount! We can extend the order deadline to about 2:00pm at this point, just in case we've got any last minute add on's. Please CALL if you need to place an order or make any changes so that we can make sure to get you in with the group buy - 877-887-5224. You guys picked out some great stuff!

Becky

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
We will be putting everyone's real names on your bags. For the most part we were not given screen names when the orders were placed, and it's not a great idea for us to try and guess which screen name goes with which order. (a lot of folks only got one item, so trying to guess which 'I'm in for one' post goes with which order would be a problem) There are a couple of exceptions where we do have a screen name, and we can put both on in those cases. If you want your screen name on the bag and aren't sure you gave it to us please give us a call.

Becky

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Pick up is tomorrow Friday afternoon. Make sure you guys are on time. Email me your cel. no. just in case.
I will float the bags in my rock tank until 3:00PM tentatively unless I see something very wrong or prior arrangement is made.

Unless prior arranged, I

WILL NOT HOLD FOR
ANYONE.

I will be too busy tomorrow(especially I also have to prepare for the BBQ, Movie, Music thing,) so don't call me up tomorrow and tell me you cannot come-find someone to get it for you. Thanks

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Do you have an idea what time you will be back at home after picking up the package..and how long might you be there for?
I'd rather pick up early afternoon..need to be in Flushing anyway...and then come back over later on for the fun :)

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Do you have an idea what time you will be back at home after picking up the package..and how long might you be there for?
I'd rather pick up early afternoon..need to be in Flushing anyway...and then come back over later on for the fun :)

The UPS customer service opens at 9:00am. I will track the arrival to the station early in the morning like 7:00am. If they have it before 9:00am I will go there before 10:00am and should be back before noon. Give me a call around 11:00pm. I will keep everything in bags til at least 3:00pm(tentatively) unless I see something is very wrong or prior arrangement from you guys are made.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Checked at 7:00am, it says "Out for delivery" Now I have to check if it's really out for delivery or at the station.

ANYWAY, there more than 4 persons who are in this group buy but MANY have not contact me about pick up time or such. If you have not done that, please do so now.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
[table="head"]Member|PickUp scheduled|Status?
Ming|7-8:00PM|Contacted
KathyC|Afternoon|Will call to check the a/v of corals
Bigsink|???|Will be Picked Up by NYCpassat(Not Contacted)
DaAzn|Afterwork|Contacted
Lama|SAT 10:00am|Arranged
George|???|Contacted
tunicata|SAT sometime|Rescheduling
[/table]

IT'S YOUR CORAL, so make sure you pick them up ASAP. I cannot and will not assume any responsibility of their welfare.

Last edited:

lamaseta17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
[table="head"]Member|PickUp scheduled|Status?
Ming|Evening|Contacted
Kathcy|Afternoon|Will call to check the a/v of corals
Bigsink|???|Will be Picked Up by NYCpassat(Not Contacted)
DaAzn|Afterwork|Contacted
Lama|SAT Evening|Arranged
Goerge|???|Contacted
[/table]

IT'S YOUR CORAL, so make sure you pick them up ASAP. I cannot and will assume any responsibility of their welfare.
i thought we said saturday morning around 10

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: