Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
49907852042_18c2ba16b6_z.jpg

Position: Social Media Intern
Hours: Flexible with weekend and night hours
Pay: DOE

Pieces of the Ocean is looking for a hardworking, dedicated individual who is a true reefing enthusiast and wants to join our fast-paced team. You will be responsible for creating content and managing our social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram) using quality photos/videos of corals/fish in an aquarium environment under varying lighting conditions. This position will require public communication and engagement with our followers and customers.

Requirements:
· Able to travel to/from our shop.
· Have or having had a reef tank.
· Social media savvy.
· Proper grammatical competence and good communication skills.
· Underwater photo/video skills with editing experience (prior web-design/graphic experience is a plus)
· Knowledge of reefing and the ability to ID corals by common names (knowing the scientific name is a plus)
· Have a strong sense of responsblity and self-reliance.
· Attention to detail. Did you notice that I misspelled the word responsibility? If so please apply.

If you have a passion for the reefing hobby with a knack for navigating on social media, this can be the job for you. Please email resumes to [email protected].

Chloef

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in this job. I'm so passionate about Social Media and photography. I'm a Social Media freelancer and have enough experience, almost four years. I can grow your audience organically and teach you how to buy instagram followers. In addition, I can create engaging content and appealing visuals for your Instagram and Facebook pages.
Moreover, I can make a community around your brand and positively impact your customers' hearts. You can check my Instagram account and see how I work with my community. DM, if your offer is still available or maybe another one.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: