marrone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm having trouble with my page , everyone's avatar has skenes avatar right under it and it won't clear up, how do I get rid of that crap?
    how r u . i cant get my messages. i dont think i cleaned out my box i had a 1000 can u tell me how to get them or at least get new ones. thanks jason
    Hi there, just seen you are online at present and wanted to ask a question to a mod. I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduced myself. Have been on other forums previously and they had dedicated Welcome forums for this sort of thing. I may have overlooked this but searched the site and didnt find one? Where would one normally submit their first thread? :)

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Jason
    S
    Hello marrone
    I have posted several x and my posts get deleted.....Why
    This is Steve . i have pmed cheif with no reply......i asked for a second chance here.
    Thanks Steve
    Hello!, I've sent in my application to [email protected] with all the details requested on the vendors application, I got an reply today asking to contact one of the moderator for a full application.

Thanks, Have a good night + good weekend.

Tommy
    Please help I'm banned from your site cause my friend came over and he tryed signing in under his name wich has Been band and now I can't sign on to manhattan reef cause my friend was a ass. We have totally different names email ip address can you please allow my ip adress or however you guts do it to allow me to be able to get on using my computer please thank you
    hey Marrone,
    I'm trying to post pics in my for sale thread "Aussie Acan frags" but when i click on go advanced theres no attachment option
    Reefnewbe
    Am i allowed to ask on a thread if anyone has a certain coral i would like and if so where is the best place to thread that?
    Y
    hellow i need help i need a wholsale of fish and corals i from puerto rico
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…